Updated April 5, 2019
This area has been designed to provide students and parents with some basic information that may help in selecting the most appropriate courses for a viable high school program.
Student Registration Information can be accessed by clicking the Registration Information box on our website landing page. The student registration process is completed online. A copy of the student's birth certificate must be uploaded during the online registration process.
- Welcome to OHS Brochure 2019-2020
- General Information for Students and Parents
High School Information
- Course Handbook
- New/Transfer Student Application Form
- OHS Quad Learning Communities (This flowchart explains the process for students moving from grade 9 into one of three high school quads)
- Quad Information
- Quad Application Form (for students entering Grade 10 in 2019-2020)
- Alberta Ed Math Course Sequences
- Dual Credit Program Overview
- Parent Letter re Registration for Grade 9 Students entering Grade 10
- Quad Selection Information for Grade 9 Students entering Grade 10
- Grade 10 Course Request Form 2019-2020
- Grade 11 Course Request Form 2019-2020
- Grade 12 Course Request Form 2019-2020
Grade 9 Information
- Grade 9 Supply List
- Grade 9 Electives 2019-2020 Descriptions
- Grade 9 Electives Choices Form 2019-2020
- What is Flex Time?