Our Parent Council is a collective association of parents, the principal, and representatives from teachers, students, and the community.
The goals are:
- to promote the well-being and effectiveness of the entire school community,
- to enhance student learning, to maintain cost effectiveness,
- and to facilitate cooperation among all the stakeholders in the school.
- Chair: Terri Sperle
- Vice-Chair: Niki Brown
- Secretary: Sylvia Martens
All parents or guardians of Olds High School students are invited to our council meetings that take place the last Monday of the month (usually) at 7 p.m. in the OHS Conference Room. Our meetings are a great opportunity to keep up with what’s going on at the school and we always have time at the end for you to ask questions or provide input about your student’s experiences at the school. We don't do any fundraising.
You're voice, as a parent, is needed.
- Check the school calendar on this website for the next meeting date.
- Agenda: ( Will be posted here prior to the scheduled meeting)
- Minutes: (Minutes are only posted after the Council has approved them)