New students can register at the Olds High School office. Registration packages are available from our webiste (see link below) or at the school office. Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when they register.
New students must provide a copy of transcripts and birth certificate at the time of registration.
Updated May 18, 2017
This area has been designed to provide students and parents with some basic information that may help in selecting the most appropriate courses for a viable high school program.
- Welcome to OHS Newsletter 2017-2018 (to be posted soon)
High School Information
- Course Handbook 2017-2018
- New/Transfer Student Application Form
- OHS Quad Learning Communities (This flow chart explains the process for students moving from grade 9 into one of three high school quads)
- Grade 10 - 11 - 12 Course Offerings 2017-2018
- Registration Information for Grade 11 2017-2018
- Registration Information for Grade 12 2017-2018
- Grade 10 Course Request Form 2017-2018
- Alberta Ed Math Course Sequences
- Dual Credit Program Overview
Grade 9 Information
- Grade 9 Orientation for 2017-2018 (to be updated)
- Grade 9 Supply List
- Grade 9 Electives 2017-2018 Descriptions
- Grade 9 Electives Choices Form 2017-2018
- What is Flex Time?
If you are new to our school you may want to check out the link "Documents" for maps of the school campus and other bits of info and forms students need and use for school activities. Don't see something; please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll help you out. Call our office ~ 403.556.3391.